The heart of Nutrition & Services for Seniors lies in the home delivered meal program (Meals on Wheels). Since 1983, this service alone has provided over 15 million hot noon meals to hungry seniors and home bound disabled adults in Jefferson and Hardin Counties. That is, on average, over 400,000 meals a year! We are proud to ensure that our homebound client, although they may be at home... they are not alone!
To Qualify for Meals
- 60 years of age or older
- Reside in Jefferson or Hardin Counties
- Unable to drive, shop or cook
- Have no family or caregiver at noon time to prepare a meals
- Persons with disabilities may qualify depending on programs available
- All meals are prepared and packaged in our central kitchen located on Concord Road in Beaumont.
- Financial status is not a determining factor for services
- Meal delivery is between 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Meals provide 1/3 of the daily nutritional requirements for older Americans.
For more information please call (409)892-4455 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.