MEALS ON WHEELS
The heart of Nutrition & Services for Seniors lies in the home delivered meals program (or Meals on Wheels). Since 1983, this service alone has provided over 5 million hot noon meals to hungry seniors and home bound disabled adults in Jefferson and Hardin Counties.
To Qualify for Meals:
- 60 years of age or older
- Reside in Jefferson or Hardin Counties
- Unable to drive, shop or cook
- Have no family or caregiver at noon time to prepare a meals
- Persons with disabilities may qualify depending on programs available
- All meals are prepared and packaged in our central kitchen located on Concord Road in Beaumont.
- Financial status is not a determining factor for services
- Meal delivery is between 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Meals provide 1/3 of the daily nutritional requirements for older Americans.
For more information please call (409)892-4455 or e-mail us at email@example.com.